Hello All,

I'm trying to build a way to transfer my orders to a HTML page instead of using GUI
that I've designed.

In order to do that I need to display all the orders of the day and have checkboxes on
each so that the user can select only the orders that we will process.

The number of checkboxes on this form will depend on the number of orders of that day.
So the form and the number of its variables will be dynamic as well.

Each checkbox has to have the name property that can be matched to the
customercode+ordernumber. After the form is submited I need to scan all the variables
that were checked so that it can be included on the next query.

Has anyone tried that or did that before? Is there any URL or PHP code that can be
used to learn that?

Thank you very much,

Carlos Fernando.