Hi all,

I have had this website that captures the list email messages and places them into a
searchable db.  I did this as a learning exercise and think it is pretty cool but am
wondering if I should just shut em down.

Take a look and if I get enough feedback, I will keep them running for at least a few
more months.  I have a PHP and a MYSQL list db, here are the URLs:

http://www.summittech.com/mysqlmail.php3
http://www.summittech.com/phpgenmail.php3

They are free and I am not doing anything with the data.

Let me know,

David Fordham