Hi,

I am having problems in trying to configure Apache on my PC correctly.

FYI I am using Win95 and PHP4.

I have configured Apache so that it will run PHP scripts, however when I try
to start a session I get the following messages:
---
Warning: open(/tmp\sess_20e483a01d217181f5379858afee4cf4, O_RDWR) failed: m
(2) in d:\apache\htdocs\session.php on line 2

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_20e483a01d217181f5379858afee4cf4, O_RDWR) failed: m
(2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
----

I can see that the script cannot locate the '/tmp' directory.  What my
question is where does this '/tmp' directory need to be created and do I
need to update the 'httpd.conf' file accordingly, and if so where within it?

Many thanks
Alexis