On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 08:00:56AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hmmmm I wonder which one ICQ uses :-)

ICQ doesn't detect whether or not a person is online.  It doesn't detect
whether or not a person is browsing the Internet.  All it detects is
whether or not a person is connected to the Internet AND using their
application.  Checking if someone is online is much, much more
difficult.

--
Jason Stechschulte
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't think we reached consensus on that.  We're still backtracking...
             -- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>