1.
I have a form that is used to upload articles to a site.  The form works
well with windows IE.  The mac IE won't take all the text!  It seems to have
a cap on the amount of text a text area will allow.  Any thoughts?  We
updated the browser which seemed to increase the limit but still have
problems getting the entire article into the text area on the form.

2.
I am getting strange results when the mac IE browser submits the text.
Letters of words are randomly replaced with question marks.  Also had some
php code actually show up as if it were posted in the text area (which is of
some concern).

The server is a windows based server w2k.

Thanks for any ideas.  I am baffled.

Kevin