OK - easy one here, I know.  Having troubles removing anything that is not a
number from user input.  According to manual, [!] is supposed to mean set of
non-matching optional characters.  Tried

        $var = ereg_replace("[!0-9]","",$var);

and it removes the numbers, but so does

        $var = ereg_replace("[0-9]","",$var);

Any quick fix is greatly appreciated.  Would be great to not have to list
every possible character a user might enter between the [ and the ].
Doesn't matter how may times and how big of letters I use to say "enter
numbers only", people still enter non-numbers.