I am new to PHP and Apache. I am trying to use the include function to
include a file that has my web page header and menu, similar to what I used
to do with SSI.

The content of the include file doesn't display. Instead, I get a link that
says function.main and below that I get a link that says function.include

I can run other PHP code with no problem. The include files are in a folder
below the doc root called Includes.

This is running on Windows 2003 Server. I did a default install of Apache
2.0 and PHP 5.

This is probably a settig in httpd.conf or php.ini but I can't seem to find
it in the docs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

David