I have an install of PHP 5 on Windows 2003 Server with Apache 2 and when I
reference mysqli in my php code, I get an error that the mysqli class is not
found.

I looked at the php.ini file and I added a line for php_mysqli in the
extensions section and I edited the extension_dir directive to point to
c:\php\ext folder (I used "/php/ext" as the value assigned to the directive.

I made sure that the c:\php\ext folder actually had a file called
php_mysqli.dll, which it did.

No I can't start my Apache server.

I had done a default install of both Apache 2 and PHP 5.

Any ideas as to how I can get the mysqli class identified and allow my
Apache server to start.

Thanks,

David