Rory Browne wrote:
Jocham:
Uh???

First of all, no that was not intended at you. Dhanasekar asked a
question, and I answered it. I don't think the rest of your
message/attack is particularly relevent, with the above taken into

no attack meant - please tell the russians its a false alarm :-) I wasn't sure who you were talking to I asked because you actually replied to my post not to the OP.

account.

I simply saw a question that I knew the answer to, and answered it as
best I could. It wasn't meant to talk down, or state obvious, but
rather to mention things, that people generally don't think of, or in
the case of the newbie guide/smart-question guide, just don't know.

which is actually quite difficult IMHO :-)

If you are going to judge my 'giving a little back' then try to get your facts straight. I think my 'giving back' greatly outweighs my 'taking' from this and any other tech forum that I've ever used. I'll provide you with a sample if necessary.

wasn't judging, sorry if that caught you the wrong way - I thought that maybe the 'joke' about Richard winning the pissing content made that clear... nevermind, water under the bridge etc

lets hope Dhana comes back with something we can get our teeth into :-)