in PHP.ini
you have to specify the outgoing mail server:

[mail function]
SMTP= smtp.blah.com ; for Win32 only
sendmail_from= [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; for Win32 only
;sendmail_path=;for unix only, may supply arguments as well (default is
'sendmail -t -i')

-elias
http://www.kameelah.org/eassoft

9b3o6n$6fn$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9b3o6n$6fn$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...