Elizabeth!

Have you considered reinstalling PHP on your server?

Maybe, it is worth the effort?

Regards,

Frank

2005-03-01 kl. 17.19 skrev Bret Hughes:

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 08:43, Elizabeth Lawrence wrote:
Thanks, Dan. I copied your code exactly and posted it here:
http://www.tidefans.com/test.php I pasted a large part of O'Henry's "Gift of
the Magi" into the textarea, and it gets repeated, as before.

Thanks for any help,
Elizabeth

There are some settings in php.ini that affect the max size of post
variables.  It is sort of interesting to me that it is not a complete
copy but the first 1303 bytes or so are printed and then the test as a
whole is there preceded by testarea=.

It does not do this on my server. 4.3.6 apache 2

I notice that the Server API says Apache 2.0 Filter on your box and on
mine it says Apache 2.0 Handler. I have no idea what that means.

Bret

Frank Arensmeier
Marketing Support

NIKE HYDRAULICS AB