If I was to send mail could I possibly send it using mail() function or I
need to setup some things to make it work properly? Everytime I run my PHP
script, it always gives me an Error: Failed to Connect to
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ and it was pointing to my mail() function.

I just followed what the book says and I guess there is a part of it that I
missed or whatever. Could someone help me? Thanks!!!

Jithy