--- Andrei Zmievski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Derick Rethans wrote:
> > hrm,
> >
> > is it really needed to add 3.6MB of stuff to the
> PHP cvs?
>
> Grr, I agree. Maybe it can wait until PEAR is out of
> PHP's CVS.

Ehem, I did *not* commited to the code PHP code dir
(php4, please *do* check the contents of php4/pear if
you need confirmation), but to the stand-alone PEAR
(pear, not under php4) repository, the one is going to
be the separated one. Did you see it in cvs.php.net?
(HINT: http://cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/pear/ )

I have received several emails on this so far. I would
appreaciate if people check to see where things are
being commited before having kee-jerk reactions.

BTW, yes, it is needed. The commit contained the whole
Science_Chemistry package including classes, examples
and documentation. And yes, the news should go to
pear-cvs instead, but I do no have the karma to do the
changes needed for this.

> -Andrei
> * Ethernet n.: something used to catch the
> etherbunny. *

=====
--- Jesus M. Castagnetto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>