lol, no problem :)

I might use the mail list anyway...by making a new Message Rule in outlook
express I can stuff the messages over into their own folder.

Then I just list the account last so my important messages get checked
first, and viola.

Someone really should create a listing of techie newsgroups ;)

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...