hmm, good idea, but the only access I have to the remote machine is ftp.
Can't put a script on it.  I am getting the feeling that I actually have to
move the file(s) from the user's machine to my server and then transfer them
to the FTP site?  I was hoping there would be a way to transfer directly
from the user to the remote FTP site.  But now that I think about it, I
guess probably not.  so the trick would be to let the form upload them to
/tmp and then move them to the remote site.  Takes twice as long. :(  I'm
talking about 10-15 MB at a time while the user waits for confirmation.
That's a long wait (even moving it once).  Any ideas?

dm