To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: test script
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:33:06 +0000 (GMT)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (httpd)

Rm9vIQ==
(message ends here)

On every other PHP host I've used I would have expected a simple
string "Foo!" instead of the Mime-version stuff and the base64 encoded
string.

I'm sure I can get round this if I have to by using one of the PHP
mail classes that are out there. But I'd prefer not to as one of the
pieces of software I'm using is commercial and if I alter it I'll
invalidate my support for it.
Has anyone else seen this problem? I'd be interested to know what's happening.
John W. List