Hello Supersky,

Thursday, March 31, 2005, 11:49:37 AM, you wrote:

S> I am learning how to use Zend studio 4.0 debugger. With internal
S> mode, when I debug a program that needs a connection to a Mysql
S> database, I get the message "Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined
S> function mysql_connect() in <b>D:\Program Files\Apache
S> Group\Apache2\htdocs\topiclist.php".

Sounds to me like Zend is debugging with the wrong PHP library.

mysql_connect() is a PHP4 function, it's mysqli_connect() in PHP5 (by
default anyway) - see if it helps swapping over the debug version used
in the Zend Studio properties for your project?

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov