Hi,

I have suddenly started getting an 'unknown host' error when trying to connect
via php (see below).

Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql.timerescue.co.uk' (0)2005

I have not changed any of my hostname/username/password code in the last 6
months and I can still connect to mysql.timerescue.co.uk via the command line
interface.

Has anyone seen this before - any ideas at all - just started happening today!
:o(

My code says this:

// Connecting, selecting database
$link = mysql_connect("mysql.timerescue.co.uk", "username", "password")
or die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error().mysql_errno());

Many thanks,
Glen.