Ave,

I¹m sure there would be better ways of doing this, and mine may not be the
most decent, but I did manage to solve this.
Here¹s how I did it:

- Create An Array
- Run the loop for all the records in the table
- Fill the array with the Field Names
- Display the Fields names with the ³Comma² being inserted on an ³If²
condition pertaining to the count() for the Array. So we place the ³Comma²
only ³If² there is a Value remaining in the Array.
- Reinitialize (empty) the Array upon restart of the loop (So that the next
set of values can go in)

I did this once for the Field Names and then again for the Values, and it
works perfect! The commas & apostrophes are just the way they should be, not
excessive. The entire INSERT INTO SQL statement is generated from the data
in the DBF file.
Here¹s the code:

           <?php
            $db_path = "$DATABASEFILE";
            $dbh = dbase_open($db_path, 0) or die("Error! Could not open
dbase database file '$db_path'.");
            if ($dbh) {

            #Get the Information
            $column_info = dbase_get_header_info($dbh);
            $record_numbers = dbase_numrecords($dbh);
            $fArray = array();
            $vArray = array();

            #Run the loop for all the records in the Table
            for ($i = 1; $i <= $record_numbers; $i++) {
            $row = dbase_get_record_with_names($dbh, $i);
            $fArray = array();
            $vArray = array();

            echo "INSERT INTO ".substr($DATABASEFILE_name,0,-4)." (";

            #Run the loop for all the fields & Assign Field Names to an
Array
            foreach ($column_info as $v1) {    $fArray[]=$v1[name]; };

            #Run the loop for all values in the Array & Display Field Names
            $c=count($fArray);
            for($j=0;$j<=$c;$j++) { echo $fArray[$j]; if($j<$c-1) { echo
","; }  }

            echo ") VALUES (";

            #Run the loop for all the values corresponding to fields in the
Table
            foreach ($column_info as $v1) {
$vArray[]=trim($row[$v1[name]]); }

            #Run the loop for all values in the Array & Display Values
            $c2=count($vArray);
            for($j2=0;$j2<=$c2;$j2++) {
            if($j2<$c2) { echo "'"; }
            echo "$vArray[$j2]";