> > Just make sure you don't indent the closing marker or the parser will
miss
> > it!

YES!! -- I struggled with that one for a long time... (at least a couple of
hours, before I said, hmmm... let me [for giggles] remove the TABS before
the closing marker... -- bam... Parser Error went away...)

FYI to other readers: you can indent (or Tab) the leading marker, but the
trailing maker cannot have tabs infront of it.

for example

<?

        print <<<SOMESTUFF     // leading marker

        here is a line of text and HTML
        <head>

SOMESTUFF;     // notice no tabs here on the end marker "SOMESTUFF"

?>

Jason