Hmmm... not sure how this is done.  I see someone
added an example that they use substring to load 10mb
of data at a time from the blob.

The part I don't understand is how they loop the
statements and continue to stream data to the user.

If I make one pass and get 1mb of the blob...the
browser is simply going to load that 1mb only, right?
How do I keep looping and refreshing the users
browser, or in this case, flash player?

Thanks for any ideas!