> I am not checking for the last people logged in, I want to see the last
> people who have viewed the profile...
> each profile will have its own last "10 people visited"

/*
ah! i see. sorry for misunderstanding you.
perhaps on the script for the profiles page, the logic should be like:

profile for user: adam

if the browsing user is logged in: (for example the browsing user is ben)
      insert into the database that ben has seen adam's profile
end if....

and your table in the database can be:

user       visitor      time_of_visit
adam      ben         1290122141 (unix timestamp)

then you can query it on the database for each user.

SELECT * FROM profile_visits WHERE user='adam' ORDER by time_of_visit
DESC LIMIT 10
As for cleaning up... that's the bit that I can't figure out myself :(.
*/

Hey,
Thanks for replying.

> ah! i see. sorry for misunderstanding you.

No problem, I guess i didnt explain it well enough, and you dont have to
help me but you are trying, so thank you.

> As for cleaning up... that's the bit that I can't figure out myself :(.

exactly, I came to the same part as you....but then i would have a LOT of
wasted records without the cleanup... just cant figure it out.

Thanks,
Ryan