Hi there..
I`m defending the language, but people here want to migrate to asp..
They just keep on saying "php is not used for huge corporation solutions, there
asp goes better".

I know it isnīt correct, but I donīt know much about "well-known" websites
using php technology. (I just donīt navigate enough time to know it)
I think that could help a lot, since this people is highly influenced by that
kind of facts.. (I mean, knowing that other companies trust this language to
manage critical information).

Does anybody know/have any web-sites listing using php? If you only know a few
of those, it could help me too.

Thanks in advance!!
Pablo

American Express made the following
 annotations on 04/22/05 06:58:25

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information
included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."