Well you could have shared that script with us. I am actually looking for the same thing.

Thanks,

Wil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angelo Zanetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "PHP List" <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] SOLVEDphp Full Page Calendar not date picker

I got a script from a friend of mine.
Otherwise I would have definitely given the URL...

Petar Nedyalkov wrote:

On Friday 29 April 2005 11:43, Angelo Zanetti wrote:

Dont worry guys i solved it.

And if you name the solution, it'll be a perfect finish for this thread.
Remember, this mailing-list is used as a knowledge base from a lot of people.

Angelo Zanetti wrote:

Hi all.

Im looking for a PHP/Javascript calender that is a full page calender.
IE: for each day there is  quite a big block. Therefore it will be a
bigger form of a date picker. What I want to do is to be able to assign
notes for each day. I've seen the smarty calender which is exactly what
I need but Im not using smarty for this particular project.

thanks in advance.