hi.................
i have a project to build a free hosting where its support php,perl & mysql for free.

i would like to make a file manager like geocities.com, i used php for file manager.
if i use file upload to directory in my server, it shlould 777 mode, is in't?
if yes, i think it's not secure 'couse every body can write to that directory. Does
suEXEC can solve my problem?

every user will get their domain such as user1.myfreeserver.com. how to set the
directory(homedir of each user) with access write mode for each user?

any idea to make file management where every user have domain(these should be my
virtualhost), homedir(access write only the owner) ?

-JUANG-