Dan Rossi wrote:

On 05/05/2005, at 5:57 AM, Kristen G. Thorson wrote:

especially since this wasn't to be our final approach. I'd be interested if you find out more information on the subject.

What did you decide on ?

LOL. That part got beyond me. I don't understand how all the PDF forms stuff works, and I wasn't a part of the implementation of it. Something like XML + FDF = PDF. We decided against using the XSL:FO because we needed to create a form, but this form had an exact layout that we would need to emulate, and the other way was the path of least resistance.

kgt