Greg K schrieb:
> I am trying to run a query and in my log I am  getting a message the message
> resource id #2.
>
> $query=mysql_query("Select pass from members where uname='$username'");
> $result = mysql_query($query)
> or die("You are not authorized to be here.");
>
> Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and guide me in the right
> direction

Please check the docs http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysql.php /
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-fetch-row.php (don't forget
to read the user comments!) and the usual sites for tutorials e.g.
http://www.phpbuilder.com .

Ulf

--
Neu: PEAR Menu 3 - Navigationsstrukturen dynamisch dargestellt
http://www.ulf-wendel.de/projekte/menu/tutorial.php |