Chris Shiflett wrote:
Andy Pieters wrote:

I am looking at where I can get my system tested for penetration.

[ snip ]
You might want to check out the links Christophe mentioned, as these provide free advice, which seems to be more along the lines of what you want.

I recently stumbled onto Open Web Application Security Project [ www.owasp.org ]. Although not PHP-specific, they have some good stuff wrt securing web applications. They also have some php functions for sanitizing data, but the real good stuff is in their guides.

Might be worth a click.

Oh and Chris -- I loved your PHP Security writeup that you had posted on your website a while back. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Burhan