Hello Christopher,

Tuesday, May 24, 2005, 4:25:08 PM, you wrote:

CJB> Again, I don't see whats wrong with trying to get fixed what I
CJB> think is wrong.

PHP is full of things I'm sure lots of us would like to see work
differently (personally I'd love to see Java style overloading and to
do away with __get entirely, as it can encourage poor OO design
practises), but functionality isn't voted for via mailing list
arguments.

To begin a change request of this magnitude it needs to be addressed
to the right people in the right place, so it may be worthwhile taking
it through the correct channels.

Although it's a cop-out response, you do actually have the full source
to PHP - if this is such a major issue and an immediate resolve is
required, that's your only real option beyond "live with it" - sad but
true.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov