Hello Ryan,

Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 7:59:10 AM, you wrote:
R> Can anybody recommend a real bare bones forum that i can modify or
R> a tutorial for creating a forum or URLs/Classes etc to help me
R> create a simple forum?

??? That's a hard question to answer. You could make it real bare
bones and just display the entries in reverse order by date / time
entered from the DB.

R> I checked on google but I couldnt find any tutorials or code, went
R> to hot-scripts and saw a _c r a p l o a d_ of forums (for free and
R> otherwise) but I have a client who insists I build him a forum
R> which must fall _exactly_ to his specifications and work of our
R> currently registered users database.

Again, without knowing what those specifications are, it's a hard
question to answer.

R> I will need a kind of "client editor" for when people write their
R> messages into the forum, eg: make this bold and that italics and
R> that centered and that with an image and so on

FCKEditor http://www.fckeditor.net/

It rocks.

--
Leif (TB lists moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 3.5.20 under Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 2 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB