Hi, all,
This might look like a mysql problem but I assure you it's my botching the PHP which is the problem!

I'm building a part of a page with info from three tables: art, media and media_art. Media_art is the intersection table. For every entry in art there can be one or more entries in media.
art.art_id 1 has two entries in media_art:

Media_id     art_id
   3            2
   5            2

I do this SQL, which in phpmyadmin returns the two names of media as expected

SELECT media.media_name
FROM art, media_art, media
WHERE art.art_id = 1
AND art.art_id = media_art.art_id
AND media.media_id = media_art.media_id

Yet here's where I mess up. To see if I've got them in an array, I do:

  $media = mysql_fetch_assoc($media_result);

    while ($media = mysql_fetch_assoc($media_result)) {

asort($media);

foreach($media as $key => $val) {
         echo "key: $key value: $val <br />";
        }

    } //end while $media = mysql_fetch_assoc($media_result)

and this returns only the name of the HIGHer number of the two (that is, 5). What have I done wrong to echo out each name of the media associated with this record? I'm trying, eventually, to echo it out in the age so that it appears as

[art_id 1] comprises Ink, watercolor.

Thanks in advance,
Jack