Ryan A:
Do you mean htmlArea?

http://www.dynarch.com/projects/htmlarea/

.. we used htmlArea in one of our projects and were quite happy with the simple
user interface. It had a couple of bugs ... but maybe the newer release has
squashed these? Check with the developer.

Rob.
http://www.globalissa.com
_________________________
Ryan A wrote:
Hey guys (and girl...as we have one on the list...(that i know of)),
snip
 2nd question
 I will need a kind of "client editor" for when people write their messages
into the forum,
 eg: make this bold and that italics and that centered and that with an image
 and so on  I had actually seen a (dhtml, I think) form some time back where
you could
 preview your message at the side as you made changes...somewhat like what
google has for
 their ad-cents accounts where you can change the colors of your ad and
immediatly
 it shows the changes at the side in a box.
 I remember sometime back someone posting some WYSIWYG kind of editors which
 loads on the clients machine with just a textbox and the buttons to go bold,
 italics,centered etc unfortunatly looking into the archives i cant find it.

 Thanks,
 Ryan