From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 June 2005 12:33 AM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Cc: Baiocchi, Justin (CSIRO IT, Armidale)
Subject: RE: [PHP] Displaying an Outlook Calendar on a webpage using PHP

Sorry, wasn't able to test this when I got home.  But to clearify, when
you use COM, it's loading Outlook (as you've seen) and then talking
directly to it.  So you don't need an exchange server to make it work.

Try tracing through the code and see where it's failing.  And nothing's
showing up when you do "View source" (I know you said it's continuously
running but curious what happens if you stop the page load and see
what's been output)?   Have you tried running the script via command
line?

I'd be curious to see how far the script gets for you before it bombs
out.   It might be trying to tell Outlook to do something and just
hanging (hence the perpetual loading in your browser) which is why I'm
wondering how far it gets and what happens if you run it via
command-line.

More info would definitely be appreciated.

-TG