Hi all,

I running two php web page...therefore the page name has the ".php" on the end. The first page contains a form with a submit button at the botton. That submit button actions the second ".php" page.

When I use my firefox browser everything works fine.
When I use Internet Explorer, the submit button does not work.

the button is the following:
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Commit">

Could the html be treated differently when there is php around it or maybe when we use ".php" could the html be treated differently?

Oh yeah, I created a duplicate of the pages with no php and had the two pages marked as ".html" and the button worked fine.

Any help would be great.

CHeers
Phil