""Boget, Chris"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can you use the above function to set the error
> handler to a custom class?  If so, how?  I've been
> having no luck no matter what I do...
>
> Chris

Chris.

I tried doing something like:

set_error_handler("Error::handleError");

myself, and to no avail. It seems that the namespace resolution in PHP is
still very primitive. I know "Error::handleError()" will work in normal
context, but it doesn't seem to work in dynamic evaluations. Perhaps when
PHP gets real namespace support.

Dean.
http://hall.apt7.com