Hello Matt,

M> Yeah I do understand this. That is primarily what I was trying to
M> find a workaround for. It doesn't seem like CSS will save me on
M> this one. I can't seem to get table borders to look identical in
M> ff/ie using CSS they render differently. My Diagrams mostly rely on
M> bg colors, so I'm really up a creek right now - unless I convert
M> the bg images to foreground image which would really suck...but
M> could be done.

There are some things (this one being an example) that you just can't
control from the server side.

Another one is forcing a page to print as landscape. I have long since
given up on that one for sign-in rosters. I just put a big note next
to the link to make sure to print it in landscape.

As for IE / FF borders, that one drives me nuts too. I like to use
outset and inset borders for a 3-D look, but in IE it's all
stairstepped when I do nested borders.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you other than I don't think
you're going to achieve what you want with CSS.

--
Leif (TB lists moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 3.5.26 under Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 2 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB