On 6/30/05, Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip great post>

I was going to comment on a few of these points, but found I mostly
wanted to add ++ after each one. I do want to echo the comments about
fun projects and working with other developers.

You can really learn a lot by playing  around. Try out that crazy idea
you have. Even if someone (or many people) have said that it won't
work, try it anyway. Seeing for yourself, or maybe finding that it
does work, will help you understand why.

I recently did some work with another developer and we had different
opinions on how a core piece of the application should be implemented.
It was a good  exercise in understanding where my opinions came from.

- Brad