Hello,

I have a list of mails taken from my old host in cPanel

Now i want read this messages, and they are in text plain.

Wath i can do ?

I submit each message to me BD MySQL, but when i do this:[PHPNET]SELECT
* FROM mails WHERE...[/PHPNET] And
after[PHPNET]imap_fetchstructure($mail);[PHPNET]This only ERROR.

Say:

Warning: imap_fetchstructure(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in /home...

AND [PHPNET]imap_fetchstructure($mail,0);[PHPNET]Is =
AND [PHPNET]imap_fetchstructure($mail,1);[PHPNET]Is =

How i can read this mail in MySQL or textfile ?
The point is do imap_fetchstructure() becouse some mails have Files.

Thanks.