Opps. I meant GROUP BY... and it looks like I don't need to include the
COUNT().

SELECT email_addr, x GROUP BY email_addr HAVING x = 1;

Is this the only way to display a listing without duplicates, or is there a
more efficient (faster) way?  I don't want to DELETE the duplicates, just
don't want dups to show up in my SELECT queries.

Thanks.
Jason

9bj9ld$pad$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bj9ld$pad$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...