Hi all
I have a form with check box and name of those checkboxes is usuing variable lke this,

<!-- I got the value $id from a table and looping them and assign them to the check
box name-->
<input type="checkbox" name ="$id" value="on">

and when I submit the form to page foo.php4, at that page, I use Variable variable to
call the value of the check box to see if it checked like this

$quey = "select id from table";
$result = ...... ( assumeing it is done and i got value for $id for all records from
table)

if ($$id =="on"){
echo "on";
}else{
echo "off";
}

It always returns echo "off", why is that?
cheers
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for yourself"