babu wrote:

Hi parker, can you please tell me how to use java script or html redirect, i mean a sample.

thanks

"Chris W. Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
babu on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:15 AM said:

1."Is there any other alternative to this method."

Javascript or an html redirect.

2.I am getting the error by using this method. the error is "Cannot
modify header information - headers already sent by". i have seen the
php documentation for header method. where there is one user comment
about this. i have followed his steps like removing blank lines,
using exit method.

You have not removed everything. Output is still being sent to the
browser. The error message tells you which file and line is causing the
problem. I suggest you go back to it and look closely.

But the 3rd point that is "HTML goes before any
PHP code ", i could not follow it , can some one please explain it.

I don't follow it either.

Seinfeld anyone?

Chris.

Javascript: