Richard Lynch wrote:
On Thu, July 21, 2005 3:50 pm, Markus Fischer said:

is there a way to have a more torough checking of PHP code before
executing?

Use E_ALL if you aren't already.

Most people aren't because the default is E_ALL ~ E_NOTICE, which is a Big
Mistake for a default, imnsho.

To make it clear: I'm not talking about runtime behaviour here. I want to spot problems _before_ running the script because as Applications get more and more complex, it's also more time consuming to actually get to the places you want to test. If it breaks there just because a function name/variable name was missspelle could be avoided in certain cases if there was the ability to perform such extra checks.

- Markus