On 7/27/05, Jochem Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:

> >>harddrive or memory stick?
> >
> > just /home/dotan/myfiles/docs/php-manual/
> >

> >>but seriously did I err?
> >
> > Not that I see. But don't forget that to err is human. To really fuck
> > things up we invented computers.
>
> no sh*t :-) I recieved you last email (to me) 4 times! :-/

As if we needed proof!
I got a letter from "mail admin" that the original message couldn't be
delivered because of profanity. I wasn't sure if it was from the php
server or one of the subscribers, so I changed a naughty little word
to a nicer one: two messages. Times two for you, pal, you're in the CC
field! (not anymore)

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/159/dido.php
Dido Song Lyrics