Hello,

I recently started working with PHP5 after having spent quite some time
with C#.NET (at work), and I was wondering if there's a way to create a
custom callback namespace for XSL in PHP5? The example below should
illustrate what I need:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
    version="1.0"
    xmlns:myapp.library="urn:myapp.library"
    exclude-result-prefixes="myapp.library">

<xsl:output method="html"/>

<xsl:param name="currentPage"/>

<xsl:template match="/"><xsl:value-of
select="myapp.library:ClassMethod('arg1', 'arg2')"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/></xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Hope someone can help here. If not possible, I can always use the
standard PHP function/class::method callbacks, but it would be nice to
have custom xmlns so that I could add several different libraries.

Warm Regards,
Torgny