I have a bunch of pictures all in ranging filesizes and dimensions. I want
to resize the ones that over 175 pixels wide to a 175 pixel wide picture
however i want the height to scale down (ie. i dont want a really thin
picture, i just want it to be what it would be if it were resized). i have
this but i cant figure out how to just scale down the width:

c:\progra~1\imagem~1\mogrify.exe -geometry 175x30! picture.jpeg

the '!' forces those sizes to be used but obvoiusly i dont want the height
to be 30. i want it to be whatever it should be so the picture doesnt look
flattened.

Thanks! - Noah