At 02:20 PM 4/18/01 -0600, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

>     Is there an easy way to generate generic passwords based on
>(combined) dictionary words?  (ej: take two different words and put them
>together)

Would be huge, and vulnerable to dictionary attack (of course)
You'd have to have a file containing all possible dictionary words, then
the rest is dead easy, just do a randomized grab of two words from the pile.

I've seen PHP code for pronouncable non-words, like "optogru" and "umoktin"
These are far more secure.
--
Dave's Engineering Page: http://www.dvanhorn.org
Where's dave? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?kc6ete-9