As Ireland's property developers scramble to snap up every last square
metre of prime Dublin real estate, a green oasis in the heart of this
booming capital is standing firm against the tide of change.

All this may seem highly irrelevent, but when you have a N/A subject,
then anything is in.

Consider yourself lucky, that Jay, and Jasper, gave your question
enough seriousness to direct you to the manual. Personally I would
have simply directed you to ESR's essay on Smart Questions(available
from John Nichels response)