Hello,

Thank you for the quick help on the apparant easy question.  Here is
another easy one.  Here is a portion of the code of one of my files.

$recipient = $email;
  $headers = "From: Sirplus.tv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n";
  $headers .= "X-Sender: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n";

This grabs the email address out of MySql and send them the email that
would be following.  However, I want a copy to go to me as well.  What
line of code to I input.

Thanks in advance.