On Thursday 19 April 2001 05:18, Tony Daniels wrote:
>  I need to know if there is a program out there that I can use to edit
>  the PHP files.  I use CuteFTP to download the files from my server as I

www.homesite.com
www.ultraedit.com
www.slickedit.com

I assume this have uploadfeatures, atleast the two last ones have. they are
ranged from the cheapest / useable to the $300 slickedit which just rocks :)
(and the one I use ofcourse)

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | "Jesus may love you, but I think you're
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        | garbage wrapped in skin." -- Michael