[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I havent found an answer after looking at the manual. I'm trying to find
out if it possible to find the path of the file on the clients pc once
a  form has been submitted with the file upload form.
I know its possible to get the file name but I need the whole path.
is this possible?

Not with pure PHP. Maybe with some JavaScript, but most browsers heavily limit any interaction with <input type="file"> controls from JavaScript. So probably not at all.

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
Freelance web developer

If you find my advice useful, please consider donating to a poor
student! You can choose whatever amount you think my advice was
worth to you. http://tinyurl.com/7oa5s